Do you have a wanderluster on your list? Here are some of my favorite travel items that make great gifts – and stocking stuffers!
- Flight 001 Mini Bar Kit ($65, Nordstrom). This set includes 2 flasks, a recipe book and more! Perfect for when you want to feel like Don Draper on the go!
- Travel Smart Jelly Luggage Tags – 2pk ($11.25, Target). These are the best luggage tags that I have ever owned. I still have them secured to my suitcases after countless flights! They’re incredibly durable, come in a few different colors and are really affordable.
- Wet Brush Squirt ($7, Target). A mini version of this amazing brush? Yes, please! This comes in countless colors and is the perfect size to toss into your carry-on for taming those locks. It’s also a great size for a beach bag!
- Travel Smart Polarized Plug ($5.75, Target). Plug adapters are one of those requirements for traveling abroad – at least this one is clever!
- Colgate Wisps ($5.75, Target). Need a quick brush and breath touch-up? These are perfect for a quick refresh of your teeth!
- Longchamp ‘Le Pliage’ Expandable Travel Bag ($255, Nordstrom). This great bag is expandable and water resistant – it also comes with a shoulder strap if you happen to fill it up to be a bit heavier than you thought! It comes in a ton of different colors and is really classic. Shown in Navy & Garnet.
- The Gallivanter: Clear to Go 3 in 1 Bags ($23, Sephora). I love to sort my toiletry items into sealed bags – and these clear ones are TSA friendly if you’re carrying on! They’re also great for keeping liquids from spilling onto clothes.
- Drybar Merry Mini Must-Haves Blowout Extending Essentials To Go ($36, Sephora). This is my favorite line of dry shampoo/conditioner available and this set is a great deal! They make it so easy to refresh your blowout – a definite must-have.
Looking for more great gifts for the traveler on your list? Check out last years Gift Guide for Jet Setters!
Shop These Gifts