Everyone has a friend who loves to travel. Here are some of my favorite travel necessities that make great stocking stuffers and gifts under the tree.
- GoToobs (set of 3), $15.49, Target. These are amazing! They’re TSA friendly and I’ve never had one leak. They’re a bit more expensive than other bottles, but are definitely worth the investment.
- 4-In-1 Outlet Adapter, $25, Nordstrom. I like this adapter because it’s all in one compact unit, rather than a bag of misc. adapters.
- Luggage Tags, $7.99, Target. I have a few of these luggage tags and they have never broken or fallen off!
- ‘TSA Pop’ Gift Set (pink), $35, Nordstrom. This set includes a clear cosmetics case (a must for lip glosses going through security!), a luggage tag and sleep mask – all with cute phrases on them!
- Travel Blanket, $30, Nordstrom. This is ultra soft and can fold up in a case to act as a pillow, too!
- ‘Roll With It’ Jewelry Roll, $42, Stella&Dot. These are great for keeping jewelry tangle free! This one also comes in Indigo Ikat Pattern. Want more? Check out our article on How to Pack Jewelry.
- Digital Luggage Scale, $19.99, Target. I never leave home without one of these! I don’t like to play “luggage weight roulette” at the airport after I’ve been shopping on vacation!
- Pinch Provisions ‘Mini-mergency Kit (for her)’, $18, Nordstrom. This little bag comes with all sorts of emergency items such as earring backs, mending kit, stain remover and more.
- Flight 001 ‘Go Clean’ Bags, prices vary, Nordstrom. These bags are great for keeping things clean and organized in your suitcase. My favorites are Shoes (shown, $24, Nordstrom), Wet Swimsuit (shown, $18, Nordstrom), Heels ($00, Nordstrom) and Laundry ($00, Nordstrom).
- In-Hear Headphones – Bose SoundSport, $129.95, Nordstrom. In-ear headphones make all the difference on an airplane!
- Weekender Bag, $129, Forge Collection – Mother Co. This great made-in-Canada bag is the perfect size for a weekend away, and its durable construction makes it safe in checked baggage, too.
- Travel Pillow (Memory Foam), $36.99, Target. Anyone who has ever been on a long flight knows how great these can be!
For more great travel items, check out our Travel Page!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week