I am all about easy, delicious and impressive appetizers, especially over the holidays. This simple recipe is so easy to do, is a huge crowd pleaser and uses a blend of ingredients that many don’t often consider. I’ve included some ingredient substitutions to make this even easier for you, too (especially if ingredients are out of season!). Enjoy!
- Fresh Figs (or fig jam)
- Soft Goat Cheese of your choice (or Boursin Cheese)
- Sliced Prosciutto
- Optional: Walnuts
- Slice the figs into small pieces.
- Lay out a piece of prosciutto.
- Top the centre with a slice of fig (or spoonful of fig jam).
- Stack on a chunk of goat cheese (or Boursin Cheese).
- Optional: Stack on a walnut or two, pressing it into the cheese.
- Roll up the prosciutto.
- Serve and enjoy!