Themed gifts can be so much fun! Check out our favorites for Hanukkah here!
- Menorah Socks: Hot Sox Menorah Pattern Grip Crew Socks, $6, Nordstrom. How fun are these socks?! I love holiday themed socks and these ones are pretty soft. Also available in ‘Hanukkah Presents’ Crew Socks (navy or black, $6, Nordstrom).
- Guilt/Gelt Pillow: Levtex ‘A Little Gelt’ Pillow, $39, Nordstrom. Described as “a sprinkling of sparkly gelt coins bedecks a tongue-in-cheek accent pillow scripted with the words, ‘Here’s a little guilt, I mean…a little gelt.'”, this is sure to get a chuckle from friends over the holidays.
- Star of David Charm: PANDORA Star of David Dangle Charm, $30, Nordstrom. This charm is so pretty. It makes a perfect Hanukkah gift but is also appropriate for Bat Mitzvah’s and other occasions. It can be worn on a Pandora Charm Bracelet ($65, Nordstrom) or even on a chain necklace.
- Candle Tin: Mine Design ‘Dreidels’ Candle Tin, $12, Nordstrom. I love little candle tins! They’re even useful after the wax has all burned for keeping tiny bits and bobbles stored neatly. This one is really cute – it features dreidels in a snowflake shaped design. Also available in: ‘Star of David’ and ‘Happy Hanukkah’ designs ($12, Nordstrom).
- Dog Toy: Boots & Barkley Hanukkah Mesh Embroidered Bone Pet Toy, $4.25, Target. Don’t forget about your favorite furry friends this Hanukkah! Here’s a themed toy just for pups! Also available in ‘Kosher’ design.
- Hanukkah Mad Libs: Hanukkah Mad Libs, $4.99, IndigoChapters. Mad Libs are fun for people of all ages, so why not add some fun to your celebrations with these Hannukah-themed Mad Libs!
There are plenty of clever Hanukkah-themed mugs for the whole family, too!
- Happy Challah Days Mug: Fringe Studio ‘Happy Challah Days’ Mug, $12, Nordstrom. I love the word play of this clever mug. Also available in ‘Hello Hanukkah’ design ($12, Nordstrom) which is a bit more colorful and features an image of a dreidel. Both come in gift boxes, which is great!
- Hot Chocolate Collection: McSteven’s ‘Mensch On a Bench’ Hot Chocolate Collection, $16, Nordstrom. You’ll need some hot chocolate to fill these clever mugs! These cute tins of hot chocolate are filled with three great flavors: Regular, Vanilla and Mint (each is cleverly named, of course!). Once emptied the tins make great decorations or containers for other things.
- You The Mensch Mug: Toy State CB Gift ‘You The Mensch – That’s All’ Mug, $14, Nordstrom. I love the simplicity of this mug that makes it useful all year long! Also available in ‘Oy Vey! That’s All’ design ($14, Nordstrom) as well as other clever, non-holiday related sayings.
Shop Main Image: Primitives by Kathy ‘Real Men Eat Latkes’ Box Sign ($14, Nordstrom)