Mother’s Day is coming up – it’s Sunday, May 14th! Not sure what to get for Mom this year? We’ve rounded up some of our favorite gifts right here (as well as a coupon code for flowers if that’s more your thing!).
Click the numbers or titles below to shop!
- Fitbit Alta HR ($185, Nordstrom). I keep hearing that all the mamas want new Fitbits this year! I love this one in coral – it’s feminine and great for spring!
- Moonlight Pyjamas in Navy Peacoat ($95, Nordstrom). New PJs are seldom something moms buy for themselves! Treat Mom to a new pair this year!
- Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish ($51, Nordstrom). This body polish smells so great and is sure to spoil Mom!
- FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment in Nude ($29, Sephora). These are some of my favorite lip balms – I love that they have a pop of color, too! This shade is nice and neutral.
- ME to WE tea sachets ($10, DAVIDsTea). This tea is so yummy (my current fave!) and each purchase gives back, too!
- Kate Spade New York ‘Rise & Shine’ Stud Earrings in Aquamarine ($54, Nordstrom). Sometimes a classic pair of studs are the perfect gift for Mom!
- Book: Grace Not Perfection – Emily Ley ($19.50, IndigoChapters). This book is definitely a good read for all the mamas out there! Check out my review here for why I loved it so much!
Want to send Mom some flowers? Click here to order!