If a Gift Guide could epitomize much of what Styled to Sparkle is about, this one would surely be it! Just like the Glam Girl in your life, we love all things classic, pretty and of course, sparkly!
Who is the Glam Girl? She always has perfectly manicured nails, glowing skin, and the right nude lipstick. She believes that a glass of champagne a day keeps the doctor away and that blush accessories and bows are classics that never go out of style. She’s not afraid to add a little sparkle to her wardrobe, either!
- Jewelled Knit Long Glove ($29.50, IndigoChapters). Who says gloves can’t be stylish, too?! Featuring a soft ivory knit complemented by elegant jewelled detailing, keep your hands feeling warm and toasty as the temperature drops.
- Deborah Lippman ‘Ice Princess’ Nail Color Duo ($17, Nordstrom). This great nail color set is a perfect stocking stuffer! These colors are great on their own or for adding a bit of sparkle as a top coat!
- bareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo ($42, Sephora). I have this amazing powder duo and I use it all the time. It provides a matte finish for covering shine, and a bit of shimmer for when you want to glow!
- Kendra Scott ‘Tricia’ Drop Earrings ($75, Nordstrom). Dramatic and light-catching, these striking drop earrings feature slender cable chains and starburst baubles tipped with sparkling crystals.
- COVET Pavé Initial Necklace ($314, Stella&Dot). The perfect necklace simply on its own or layered with other pieces. This necklace is available in both white and yellow gold and with black or white diamonds.
- Christian Louboutin ‘Silky Satin Lipcolor’ in ‘Tutulle’ ($90, Nordstrom). This amazing lipstick comes in almost 20 different shades (I love this classic pink nude!) and the packaging is just so glamorous!
- Kate Spade New York ‘Bow Beanie’ ($48, Nordstrom). This adorable toque comes in a soft baby pink, too! The bow on the back is just perfect.
- Kate Spade New York ‘Metro Grand’ Smart Watch ($250, Nordstrom). This watch is bluetooth enabled and changes automatically when you change timezones. I love the clinking champagne glasses featured on the face!
- Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit for Her – Rose Gold ($22, Sephora). This 17-piece kit includes everything you’d need in a mini-emergency! I love this limited edition rose gold bag – and the text is pretty clever, too!
- Tory Burch ‘Fleming’ Convertible Shoulder Bag in Bedrock ($495, Nordstrom). I love everything about this bag – it fits all of the essentials and is such a timeless color and style! It’s also available in black if you prefer that over this great blush.
- Gold Dipped Coupe Glasses – Set of 4 ($19.50, IndigoChapters). Toast the season with our elegant glasses, designed with long stems and gold-rimmed coupes inspired by gilded-age glamour. They’re a classic for champagne and a beautiful way to serve up any sparkling holiday cocktail.
- ONEHOPE Glitter Edition Brut Sparkling Wine ($59, ONE HOPE Wines). This is a great bottle of sparkling wine that’s perfect for saving after it’s been popped! Proceeds from every sale go to a list of wonderful causes!
Looking for more? Check out last year’s Gift Guide 2015: The Glam Girl.
Shop These Gifts