Men can be some of the hardest people to buy for! We’ve got gifts here for every budget for the ‘practical’ gift lover on your list including stocking stuffers!
- UGG Wool Blend Flip Mitten ($65, Nordstrom). These mitts are both functional and warm! They come in navy (shown) and a lovely brown called ‘stout heather’.
- Benchmark Twister Cordless Screwdriver Kit ($49.97, Home Hardware). This is such a great gift – it’s useful all over the house for those hard to reach places! It has 360 degree flexibility and an adjustable work light, because let’s face it – if you’re in a tight spot, it’s probably dark! Perfect for that ‘honey-do list’, too!
- Jack Black ‘Turbo Body Bar’ Scrubbing Soap-On-A-Rope ($15, Nordstrom). This bar exfoliates and softens skin – perfect for those cold winter months! Plus, the nostalgia of soap-on-a-rope is pretty fun.
- Minnetonka Suede Moccasin ($46.95, Nordstrom). These durable and cozy moccasins are sure to please anyone from a son to a grandpa!
- Hudson’s Bay Company X Swiss Army – Signature Knife ($59, Hudson’s Bay). Every man needs one of these! I love that it is a classic Swiss Army Knife but with the twist of nostalgic Canadiana with the HBC stripes!
- Dylan 14oz. Double Old Fashioned Glass ($10.95each, Crate&Barrel). These are my favorite high-ball glasses. I bought a set of 6 for my husband for his birthday a couple of years ago and they are the right size for whiskeys and mixed drinks, too! They are a great weight and dishwasher safe.
- Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey (Prices Vary). This is my favorite spirit of the moment – it is a great smooth bourbon and perfect over ice or in an Old Fashioned (I like mine with Black Walnut Bitters!). The bottle also looks great on the bar shelf.
- Napoleon’s Dynamite – for men ($28, Routine Natural Deodorant). I love this all-natural deoderant – it “smells like sandalwood, bergamot, black pepper and voting for pedro.” It also works really well – and lasts all day! Psst! It’s also Made in Calgary!
- GAP x GQ Michael Bastien Duffle Bag ($49.99, GAP). I love how durable and casual this duffle is – perfect for a weekend away! For extra fun, fill with other goodies from this list!
- Ted Baker London – Multi-Function Leather Strap Watch ($155, Nordstrom). I love the simplicity of this watch. It is such a classic and timeless (no pun intended) piece. Not sure about the brown leather? This style comes in a ton of other colors and strap designs!
- North Shore Shaving Cream ($11.63, LovelyBody). I love the ruggedly masculine scent of this amazing shaving cream. It manages to be crisp and clean while also being warm & faintly smoky, packed full of the things your man’s sensitive skin loves and needs.
Shop These Gifts