I love tea-based sangrias! They are so refreshing and easy to make in a pinch!
- 2 C (500 ml) apple juice, cranberry or grape juice, for ice cubes
- 1/4 C (60 ml) Scarlet O Tea, leaves
- 2 C (500 ml) water
- 2 C (500 ml) peeled and sliced fresh fruit (berries, oranges, kiwi, pears or apples)
- 1 1/2 C (375 ml) apple juice, cranberry or grape juice
- 1 1/2 C (375 ml) red wine, white wine, or sparkling wine
- Freeze first 2 cups of juice in Iceberg Mold.
- Simmer Scarlet O Herbal Tea and water in Multipurpose Pot (12 cup) over medium heat for 7 minutes. Strain into a pitcher and allow to cool before refrigerating.
- Before serving, add fruit juice ice cubes, fruit, and juice to pitcher. Serve in chilled glasses.
This recipe is courtesy of Margaret Mandryk & Epicure.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week