Everyone has someone on their list who likes to cook! Here are some kitchen tools that are sure to please!
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, $349.99, Sur-La-Table. This great mixer comes in a ton of colors, so there’s one to suit every taste. This is a great size for most. I personally have the Professional Series (it’s a bit bigger), but both work with all of the available auxiliary attachments.
- Citrus Presses – Lemon, Lime and Orange Juicers, $14.95 each, Sur-La-Table. These are a must for cooking or making cocktails (and margaritas!).
- OXO Spice Grater w. Sleeve, $16.99, Hudson’s Bay. This is perfect for grating fresh items like nutmeg!
- Rosle Kitchen Torch, $49.99, Sur-La-Table.
- Silicone Spatula, $23, Tupperware. I love, love, love this spatula! Read my full review here.
- LeCreuset Salt Crock, $65, Hudson’s Bay.
- LeCreuset Crepe Pan Set, $119.95, Sur-La-Table. This set includes a spreader and lifter for even the most novice crepe maker!
- Bench Scrape Shovel, $7.99, Rachel Ray Collection, Target. My Mom put one of these in my stocking a few years ago and I use it all the time!
- Piano Wire Whisk, $10, Epicure Selections. I have both this one and the mini whisk version ($7).
- OXO Corn Peeler, $11.99, Hudson’s Bay.
- Melamine Pinch Bowls (6 pieces), $7.99, Target. These little guys are so handy, especially for pinches of ground pepper or sea salt.
- Microplane Garlic Slider, $15, Sur-La-Table. This is such a great invention! No more fear of cutting your fingers while grating garlic!
- Silicone Pastry Mat, $14.95, Target. This rolls up great to fit into a stocking!
- LeCreuset French Oven, $299.95, Sur-La-Table. I have this oven in three sizes and I use them all the time. Read my full review here. The traditional Flame color is sure to please any cook.
If you’re looking for more great kitchen-inspired gifts, check out our list of Host/Hostess Gifts, too!