This week’s list features items that are warm and comforting! (hey! there’s something relaxing than being able to charge your dying phone battery when out all day!)
- Desk Lamp: Copper Task Lamp w. White Marble Base, $62, Target. This is such a great lamp! I love the solid marble base and the warmth of the copper. The copper is unexpected and something a bit different, which I like a lot. Make sure to choose a soft, dimmable LED bulb.
- Mulling Spices: The Silk Road Spice Merchant: Mulling Spices, $7.99, The Silk Road. If you haven’t tried mulled wine, it’s a great treat on a cool autumn afternoon/evening. It combines the greatness of wine with warmth and soft spices. It’s easiest to make either in a pot on the stove or in a crockpot to keep it warm into the evening.
- T-Shirt Bra: The T-Shirt Perfect Shape Bra, $29.50, Victoria’s Secret. This is probably the comfiest bra I’ve ever worn. It’s supportive, gives good shape and is really soft. It goes well under anything, too! It comes in tons of fun colors (including new jewel tones for fall!) and is available in a demi or t-strap back, too.
- Blush: NARS Blush in Angelika, $30, Nordstrom. Don’t forget to keep cheeks bright with all those new fall low-lights! I know this blush looks crazy bright in the picture, but it looks amazing on! It’s pretty sheer and gives a natural, soft look (but can be intensified if applied more deeply).
- Portable Charger: Kate Spade New York Slim Portable Charger, $60, Nordstrom. Charge your iPhone or iPad wherever you go! (the lightening cable/cord are included) This little portable charger fits into your purse and re-charges you in a pinch! It comes in a few colors but this black and white stripe with pink cord are my fave.
- Lip Shine: Fresh Sugar Lip Shine Treatment, $22, Sephora. I picked this gloss up last time I was at Sephora and I’m in love. It lasts a long time and really locks in the moisture. I like that it nourishes like a balm, treats my dry lips and still looks like a gorgeous gloss. I like layering it with a lip stain for added color.
Looking for more places to shop? Check out our Sales! page for more online deals and extra promo codes!