Even if you don’t keep up with the Kardashians, you probably know that these girls are a force in the fashion world.
The newest to launch is KENDALL + KYLIE, a collection of clothing and shoes at Nordstrom by the two youngest girls, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. The collection features a set of more mature, dressier items than we’ve seen in the girls’ other collaborations via other brands in the past.
You can see the influence in this line of both girls’ different personal styles and an appreciation for their different body types, too. Their vast differences come together really well here for something that is interesting and cohesive.
What I can appreciate from this new brand is that you can see the evolution of their tastes and maturity. These pieces are mainly neutral (mostly black and white!) and are all well-priced. The shoes also fall into this category. Each item is far from basic, but very wearable. I look forward to what each new season will bring for the new brand.
Here are our faves:
- Pleat Crop Trousers, $128, Nordstrom. These pants are really fun – and there is also a matching Tie-Back Silk Halter Top ($128) in the same pattern (available in black or light blue).
- Back Button Short Sleeve Top (white), $98, Nordstrom. This cute top buttons up the back and goes with everything!
- Tuxedo Sleeveless Jumpsuit, $188, Nordstrom. This is my favorite piece from the collection. I love the silhouette and zippered hems.
- Cotton Eyelet Halter Dress, $188, Nordstrom. This is such a cute piece for spring and summer! I love the soft shade of blue.
- ‘Sage’ Lace-Up Pointy-Toe Flat, $139.95, Nordstrom. These come in black suede and black leather.
- ‘Abi’ Pointy-Toe Pump, $129.95, Nordstrom. These come in 6 different colors! The cut gives a bit of edge while maintaining classic femininity.
- ‘Aries’ Fringe T-Strap Sandal, $139.95, Nordstrom. This sandal comes in soft pink suede (shown) and black leather.
Looking for something more casual?
The two have had an ongoing line for PacSun: Kendall & Kylie for quite sometime that features more boho and casual pieces that reflect the girls’ style as well. The new Spring Collection features some really cute stuff.