I’ve always been terrified of traditional eyelash curlers – there is a fear inside of me that I will somehow take all of my eyelashes off!
My eyelashes don’t naturally curl up on their own (most of us have this issue!) so I’m always seeking a new product to deal with this.
I figured there had to be a better way – a way where I didn’t rely on the scary traditional eyelash curler or solely on the curling power of a mascara. This Heated Eyelash Curler went on sale at Sephora (it’s currently $11!) so I thought I’d give it a try. I use heat to curl and style my hair, so I figured this would operate on the same principal.
What I Discovered:
- It heats up quickly and can be used before or after mascara application.
- The tool is easy to use (it catches lashes really well).
- I found that the curl lasted a good amount of time.
- The before-and-after photos you find online are legitimate – this thing really does work!
- It only takes one AAA Battery and has a cap so you can toss it right back into your makeup bag when you’re done!
- Just like when curling your hair, the curls will fall out when exposed to water, so this isn’t something that will last through swimming or washing your face.
I still used a mascara primer to add some volume and length to my lashes but I didn’t require my usual curling mascara. However, when used with my curling mascara, I had a really long-lasting hold to the curl.
Shop My Favorite Curling Products