This recipe comes from my Brownie Pan Every Damn Day cookbook. It uses the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan ($25.50).
- 3 medium, ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together in blender.
- Pour into squares evenly (about half-full).
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the squares and let cool.
#1: Make ahead and eat cold for quick protein-rich snacks.
#2: Not a coconut flour fan? Try out gluten-free flour for a totally different taste!