This recipe comes from the Brownie Pan Every Damn Day cookbook. It uses the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan ($25.50) and is a perfect recipe for those busy back to school mornings!
- 12 eggs
- I cup egg whites
- 12 slices of cheese
- 12 pieces of ham
- 12 mushroom halves
- 12 pieces of spinach
- 12 pieces of anything you like in an omelette!
- Preheat oven to bake at 325F.
- Grease the brownie pan squares with butter or olive oil.
- Crack one egg into each square.
- Add egg whites to each square (1 cup spread out between 12 squares).
- Top with fillings of your choice.
- Bake at 325 F for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and remove squares within 5 minutes to prevent from overcooking.
Tip: Prep and reheat in the microwave for 35-45 seconds for a quick breakfast!
Pampered Chef Brownie Pan ($25.50)
Pampered Chef Mini Nylon Spatula ($6.75)