Gifts for the hiker, camper, hunter and more – here are our top picks for stocking stuffers and gifts under the tree for the outdoorsman in your life!
- Seibertron Waterproof 3-Day 50L Backpack ($68.99, Amazon). This bag comes in two colours (black or OD green) and lots of Molle pouches so you can customize how it all arranges to your heart’s content. For the price, this bag is great. I had it fully loaded and was able to carry it for an entire day outdoors without any issue. Comes with a padded waist strap so it’s much easier on the back.
- Vinyl Reflective Trail Markers – 10 pack ($6.99, Amazon). These are the perfect gift for any backwoods hiker. They make a great stocking stuffer, too!
- Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System ($20.99, Amazon). For when you’re just not sure how clean the water is…this thing is way more effective than any chemical-based treatment method, mainly because it works instantly and you don’t have to wait 30-60 minutes for the chlorine, iodine or some other process to complete! (check out the full specs here)
- Survival Poncho ($11, Amazon). Perfect for tossing into a backpack, boat bag or daypack, these will keep you dry when you need it! It also keeps you warm.
- Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff ($39, Amazon). Shown in classic green. Great for a day at the sporting range clay shooting, hunting, or home construction projects where loud power tools or air compressors are required. Even good for cutting the grass with a noisy trimmer! The electronic muffs have a pair of stereo microphones so they can amplify your ambient surroundings, but they have a high-DB cutoff circuit so that when a loud noise exceeds the safe threshold they automatically kick in to protect your hearing.
- Lansky PS-MED01 Blade Medic ($9, Amazon). Another great stocking stuffer! To keep your multi-tools, knives and blades sharp and effective, I highly recommend the Lansky Blade Medic. It does a great job of sharpening things while being so small that it can fit into any pack.
- Paracord Bracelet with Compass, Firestarter & More! ($8.95, Amazon). These are the perfect thing to have on your wrist because you never know when you’ll need it! This one comes in a few different colors and has a compass, flint and serrated edge for cutting off portions of cord.
- Solar Charger ($45.99, Amazon). The nice thing about this combo of Solar Charger and battery bank is that you can strap the solar panel to any backpack or jacket and directly charge the battery bank, then use the battery bank to charge your phones, tablets or other devices. The charger doesn’t need full sunlight to start working. I had it out for a few hours in overcast conditions and it charged up the bank in no time.
- CELOX Granular Hemostat Blood-Clotting Crystals – 3pk ($11.95, Amazon). As an addition to any first aid kit, I would recommend adding in the CELOX Blood-Clotting Crystals to add to the pack (for more serious cuts, just in case).
- 89-Piece First Aid Kit ($11.99, Amazon). This lightweight kit has everything you need!
- Cold Steel Kukri Plus Machete with Sheath ($31, Amazon). For camping and general outdoor use, get this Cold Steel Kukri-style Machete. It replaces a large knife and is strong enough to replace an axe, but while being significantly lighter. This thing will chop down and split wood, and it’s made of high-carbon steel so it will not break under normal use.
- VIVIS 20000mAh SANYO Li-Polymer Power Bank ($34.99, Amazon). Great for a long day hiking or for extended camping trips where power isn’t always available. Make sure to keep those GPS devices or phones charged up!
Shop These Gifts on Amazon
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week