This year, Mother’s Day falls on Sunday, May 8th. We’ve got you covered for great gifts to surprise her with.
- The Love and Lemons Cookbook – Canada ($21 online, IndigoChapters), The Love and Lemons Cookbook – USA ($19.25, Amazon). This great cookbook is filled with so many amazing recipes “from apple to zucchini”!
Voluspa Large Glass Jar Candle – Panjore Lychee ($35, IndigoChapters). This candle looks and smells gorgeous!
- Signature Engravable Memento Locket – Silver ($94, Stella&Dot), also shown: Clover Alphabet Charm – Silver ($28, Stella&Dot), 30″ Open Link Chain – Sterling Silver ($64, Stella&Dot). These great customizable pieces make a gift like this so much more personal! This set is available in both silver and gold.
- Mimosa Luxe Epsom Salt Bath Soak ($13.60, LovelyBody). Treat Mom to a spa day at home with this all naturally infused bath soak. Ingredients include: Japanese Yuzu, Bergamot Essential Oil, Lemongrass and Calendula. The champagne sent and nourishing ingredients are sure to make Mom feel like a queen!
- Pandora ‘Bouquet of Love’ Boxed Mother’s Day Charm Bracelet Gift Set ($195, Nordstrom). This great bracelet is an excellent gift that keeps giving! Each birthday or special occasion you can add new charms! I love this heart charm that says “first my mother, forever my friend.”
- Cold Cup Tumbler – 16oz, mint ($14.95, Starbucks). I love these bright double-walled tumblers for iced teas, fruity waters, smoothies and more!
Still not sure what to get Mom? How about sending her flowers instead!
Need more inspiration? Check out all of our other Gift Guides here!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week