Shopping local is such a great way to support your community and find unique gifts for friends and family! Here are some of my favorites from Calgary, my city!
- Geo Triple Peak Alpine Necklace ($28, Lace Brick Design). This necklace was designed to symbolize the geometric landscapes of the Canadian Rockies. Although it makes a great gift, I’m inclined to pick one up for myself, too!
- Coffee Beans ($18-23, Calgary Heritage Roasting Co.). Coffee is such a great universal gift! These guys offer both green and roasted beans as well as a Swiss Water Process decaf! Looking for something a bit more than a bag of beans? They offer subscriptions as well! The gift that keeps on giving!
- Eau Claire Distillery Spirits ($37.95 – $48.95). Did you know we had a distillery in Calgary? These great spirits are really well priced and come in cool bottles that look great on a bar cart or shelf. Looking for a great add-on for a gift of spirits? How about a certificate for a Distillery Tour or a piece of their cool swag?
- Happy Camper Slouchy Long Sleeved Sweatshirt ($70, Camp Brand Goods). These cozy sweaters (and other fleece, tshirts, etc.) are available in men’s, women’s and sizes for little ones – sizes, colors and styles for everyone on your list. Be a happy camper!
- Rose Quartz + Lemongrass 100% Soy Candle ($26 -$33, Salt Water Tea). This candle comes in a variety of flavors and two different sizes (4oz + 8oz). Made of 100% soy, it’s completely vegan and free of chemicals and parabens. Each candle has at least one crystal inside. Some may have more. Some may be polished, and some may be raw. It’s a surprise!
- Alberta Girl Camping Mug ($32, Lace Brick Design). This is my second piece from this great company – who can resist this mug? I would pair it with a bag of beans from Calgary Heritage Roasting Co. or a Soy Candle from Salt Water Tea! Shopping for those not in Alberta? They have ‘Mountain Girl’ versions and more!
- Hair Combs ($26 -$33, Cinder & Sage). I love these unique hair combs! I’ve featured them on my It-List before and I think they make a great stocking stuffer for sisters or gift for your bestie!
- Beltline Socks ($15, Friday Sock Co.). I love these purposely mismatched socks and have featured them in many Gift Guides for men in the past. Calgary’s beltline (where they’re headquartered!) has such a great breakfast scene – I love how these socks represent that. Pair them with a gift card for the Beltliner or Galaxie Diner! (2 of my faves!).
If none of these work for those on your list, you can always head over to Vine Styles and one of their great stylists will help find some wine, beer or spirits that are perfect for gifting!
Shop These Gifts
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week