Father’s Day is coming up this weekend – Sunday, June 18th! If you aren’t sure what to get Dad, here are some easy and creative ideas to inspire you!
Click the numbers or titles below to shop!
- Pitmaster: Recipes, Techniques & BBQ Wisdom ($17, Indigo). Dads love to grill so why not supplement his love with a new set of recipes and ideas!
- Apple Watch Series 2 ($550, Target). Dad’s love tech! These watches are full of great fitness apps plus they’re just super cool!
- Bosca ‘Old Leather’ Front Pocket Wallet ($107, Nordstrom). This great card holder has a money clip on the back – there’s enough space for everything Dad needs.
- Herschel Supply Co. ‘Novel’ Duffel Bag ($120, Nordstrom). Dads seldom buy themselves a new gym or weekender bag! I love this one – it’s neutral and has tons of pockets!
- Buxton Wooden Caddy w. Metal Bottlecap Opener ($19, Target). How great is this little caddy? Fill it with local craft beers or some of Dad’s favorites for a personalized gift!
- Local & Craft Beers (prices vary). Head to your local brewery or liquor store (VineStyles if you’re in YYC!) and pick up some new beers for Dad to try! My favorite locals are: Village Brewery (Squeeze is my fave!) and Granville Island!
Looking for more ideas? Check out these other posts:
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week