Books are always a favorite gift of mine and these ones are no exception. Feeling good both inside and out is so important and each of these books touches on a different kind of wellness for just that!
These make perfect gifts for sisters, besties and everyone alike!
- The Body Book – Cameron Diaz ($21, IndigoChapters). In this book, “Cameron Diaz shares her formula for becoming happier, healthier, and stronger in this positive, essential guide grounded in science and inspired by personal experience.”
- Grace Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy – Emily Ley ($18.50, IndigoChapters). “Have you been told you can have it all, only to end up exhausted and occasionally out of sorts with the people you love? Are you ready for a new way of seeing your time? Learn to live a little more simply.” This is the perfect gift for the person in your life who always tries to do too much!
- Strong Looks Better Naked – Khloé Kardashian ($25, IndigoChapters). “In a culture that worships skinny, Kardashian writes with passion about the power of strength: a strong body lays the foundation for a strong mind, which leads to strength of heart, character, and ultimately spirit.” This book features recipes, practical advice and personal anecdotes!
- The Drybar Guide to Good Hair For All – Alli Webb ($28, IndigoChapters). One of my favorite quotes from this book is when she says: “Back when I was ten, I didn’t know how to put it into words. I just knew when I liked my hair, I liked myself, and I liked everything else a whole lot more too”. Sometimes feeling great starts with looking great and feeling good in your own skin (or hair!). Check out my review here.
- Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body – Kate Hudson ($29.50, IndigoChapters). A guide to understanding your body to look and feel fit, confident and your best self – sounds great to me!
- Find Your Extraordinary – Jessica Dilullo Herrin ($29, IndigoChapters). Yes, I am again recommending this incredible book! There has to be a reason why I keep telling you to read it, right? Full of great advice for anyone of any age, this book is the perfect gift for any woman on your list! See my review here (+ personal editorial).
- The Longevity Book – Cameron Diaz ($25, IndigoChapters). This is a great follow up to The Body Book (above). In this book, Diaz gives “a personal, practical, and authoritative guide that examines the art and science of growing older and offers concrete steps women can take to create abundant health and resilience as they age.”
- My Fight/Your Fight – Rhonda Rousey ($28, IndigoChapters). In this book, Rousey recounts her biggest fights – both in and out of the octagon. She “shares hard-won lessons on how to be the best at what you do, including how to find fulfillment in the sacrifices, how to turn limitations into opportunities, and how to be the best on your worst day.”
Shop These Books on Amazon