It can be tricky to find affordable athletic wear or just comfy clothes that are still stylish. Enter Fabletics – the ‘Innovative, High-Quality Athletic Wear & Accessories Line co-founded by Kate Hudson that looks great & fits your budget’. The thing I like about it is they offer “athleisure” pieces, too, not just workout wear. Their pieces also work for multiple sports and activities, not just yoga.
Fabletics works on a subscription system – Here’s what you need to know!
- Consumers Take Their Quiz (Spend a few minutes answering a few quick questions about their Activewear style preferences)
- Style Experts Assemble Your Selections – Based on your personal style, our group of fashion gurus handpicks items for them to choose from every month.
- They Decide What To Buy – Purchase only the items you want for $49.95 per outfit for Fabletics. If you can’t make a purchase one month, simply Skip This Month, and we’ll send you new options next month. There is no obligation to purchase. Shipping is free and exchanges are a breeze.
VIP Membership: If you plan on ordering often, this is the best way to go because of the 40% off savings.
- More info About Fabletics & Who They Are
- Don’t worry, there’s a comprehensive size and fit guide!
- There’s also a program for men called FL2.
- Quality Comparison: It’s hard to find good quality athletic-wear that is also well-priced. Check out the chart below:
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week