Cookbooks make such a great gift! They’re great for under the tree or even as a hostess gift! There are so many to choose from this year – we’ve got cookbooks for everyone on your list!
- Cravings – Chrissy Teigen ($21, IndigoChapters). Everyone loves Chrissy Teigen for how real she is and this book of amazing recipes show that to be even more true!
- Skinny Bitch – Kim Barnouin ($26, IndigoChapters). This book is full of healthy recipes with seasonal items and fresh flavors – all without hard to find ingredients. Perfect for those who want to add healthy recipes to their diets without having to look very hard at the grocery store.
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook – Angela Liddon ($19.50, IndigoChapters). Who doesn’t want to glow from the inside out? This book is full of recipes to help you do just that!
- Thug Kitchen – The Official Cookbook ($21.50, IndigoChapters). Thug Kitchen started their wildly popular web site to inspire people to eat some Goddamn vegetables and adopt a healthier lifestyle! Also available – Thug Kitchen 101.
- Brownie Pan Every Damn Day – Lauren Rodych (contact for details). Did you know that our own Lauren Rodych has penned an amazing cookbook? Get all of her favorite recipes using her Pampered Chef Brownie Pan in this great book (it’s full of tips, too!).
- Love & Lemons Cookbook – Jeanine Donofrio ($20.50, IndigoChapters). I love this book – it’s full of amazing recipes that help even the pickiest of eaters incorporate fruits and vegetables into their diets.
- Homestead Kitchen – Eve & Eivin Kilcher ($33, IndigoChapters). I’m a huge fan of the show “Alaska: The Last Frontier” and when I saw this cookbook I was very excited! It’s full of wonderful recipes that are completely farm to table!