Everyone has a chef (or aspiring Master Chef) on their gift list this year! This list is a mix of a few of my personal wants and personal favorites! Some of these smaller items make perfect stocking stuffers, too!
- Dumpling Maker ($19.95, Crate & Barrel). I’ve had dumpling makers in the past, but this one has a strong hinge and is stainless steel (it works better and is easier to keep clean!). One of my favorite things to make with these are sweet berry-filed perogies!
- Copper Colander ($39.95, Crate & Barrel). A beautiful antique copper lacquer finish lends our exclusive colander the luxe look of copper without the added maintenance. This looks beautiful on any countertop, too!
- Kate Spade New York Kitchen Tools, Set of 3 – Navy ($39.50, IndigoChapters). This fashionable utensil set is crafted from durable acacia wood and navy heat-resistant silicone! Available in other colors.
- 2-Piece Measuring Conversion Magnet Set ($12.95, Crate & Barrel). These conversions are so handy to have close by when you’re in the kitchen – I love that they’re magnetized, so they can tuck on the side of the fridge! (plus they’re tied with a red ribbon – ready to stuff into a stocking!)
- Kate Spade New York Ampersand Trivet ($18, IndigoChapters). Trivets are always a necessity in the kitchen and this one adds a bit of fun!
- French Kitchen Marble Rolling Pin with Stand ($28.95, Crate & Barrel). I have a marble rolling pin and it is literally the best thing ever – the weight and smooth surface are perfect for rolling things evenly. This one comes with a stand, too, which is great if you wish to display it or keep it from moving around inside a drawer.
- Kuraidori Multi-Function Air-Cooker ($169.97, Home Hardware). I love fried food but hate the mess and ordeal of a deep fryer (aside from the health factor). I actually have this air cooker and I LOVE it – I’ve made so many things in it, including a whole chicken! It comes with a ton of accessories for cooking different things (+ a recipe book!) and the best part? The pieces can go in the dishwasher!
- LeCreuset Butter Keeper – Cerise ($55.94, Crate & Barrel). This great Middle-Ages-inspired crock keeps butter safe on the counter without the requirement of refrigeration! It comes in a ton of great colors, too!
- OXO Baker’s Dusting Wand ($14.95, Crate & Barrel). This is the perfect addition to the baker’s tool collection! Waving this stainless steel wand evenly sifts sugars over baked goods, stencils and hot drinks and flour over bakeware and dough.
- Kuraidori 10-Piece Stainless Steel/Ceramic Induction Fondue Pot ($89.95, Home Hardware). This is a great deal – not only is it a really fun and cool fondue set (perfect for when you’re tired of turkey and still have holiday guests!), but the induction cooker can be used separately from the fondue pot, giving you another cooking surface!
Looking for more great gifts for the cook? Check out our 2015 Cook’s Gift Guide, too!
Shop These Gifts