Matcha is all the rage – you’ve probably seen it all over social media, if you’re anything like me and follow foodies, or health nuts, or just awesome people in general. And Matcha is all the rage for good reason. It has so many health benefits and it makes you feel great – remember when I said to Google it in my last tea post? Go do that now!
Some of you may be wondering how to incorporate Matcha into your lives. So I talked to my phenomenal Tea Team and asked them “What’s your favourite way to make your Matcha?” They shared a bunch of great suggestions for you to try!
Peppermint Matcha (also tastes great with the vanilla, sweet strawberry, or mocha) in unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk. You can make this both hot or cold.
Sometimes for a treat, chocolate almond milk with peppermint Matcha!
As a smoothie:
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup soy or almond milk
- 1 tsp. Sweet Strawberry or Vanilla Matcha
Blend ingredients together in an electric blender, a shaker, or using an electric hand-held frother. Pour into a tall glass with or without ice.
**Also great with mango juice!
- Straight up with just hot water!
- Also, Matcha fudge…need we say more?
- Adding Vanilla Matcha to Shakeology or other protein powder breakfast drinks.
- Also, Vanilla Matcha in orange juice.
- Also, mixed with yogurt or fruit dip.
Prep mason jar breakfast parfaits at night and layer them:
- ½ cup organic Greek yogurt on the bottom
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ tsp. Sweet Strawberry Matcha
- ¼ cup favourite organic fruit (frozen strawberries or raspberries)
- A bit more yogurt
- 1 tbsp. organic ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp. organic shredded coconut
- Sprinkle of organic dark chocolate chips
**Top with a sprinkle of granola the next morning and stir it all through to mix.
- Mocha Matcha in chocolate Shakeology.
And for me…every day, straight up! Hot water + matcha, mix & drink! But I also enjoy tossing it into my veggie smoothies or taking my cousin’s recipe of unsweetened almond milk, water, banana, vanilla protein, and mocha matcha, and blending it all together to enjoy from my Matcha Shaker!
So now it’s your turn to find your favourite Matcha flavor, find your favourite Matcha recipe, and drink/eat it up!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week