This recipe is so quick and easy to whip up for a party or if you’re having last minute guests! It pairs well with crackers, veggies, breads and more!
This recipe is from Style at Home.
- 10 oz sheep’s milk feta cheese, crumbled
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil + more for drizzling
- Place the feta, lemon zest, lemon juice and minced garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade and process until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil in a long stream and process until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and a generous grinding of fresh black pepper if desired.
- Serve with cucumber, radishes, olives, sliced summer squash and coloured carrot sticks for dipping.
Note: Makes 2 cups of dip. Takes about 15 minutes to prep and serve!