Sometimes you just want a cocktail that’s refreshing! Here are two great refreshing citrus cocktails that feature our homemade lemon vodka!
This recipe comes from the December 2015 issue of Style at Home Magazine.
- 2 oz. Lemon Vodka
- 1.5 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup
- 0.5 oz. egg white (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker full of ice.
- Shake vigorously for about 1 minute and strain into a chilled champagne coupe.
- To make a Limoncello Fizz, add 3 oz. of Prosecco or sparkling Italian lemon soda.