Everyone has a friend who loves to travel. Here are some of my favorite travel necessities that make great stocking stuffers and gifts under the tree.
- GoToobs (set of 3), $15.49, Target. These are amazing! They’re TSA friendly and I’ve never had one leak. They’re a bit more expensive than other bottles, but are definitely worth the investment.
- 4-In-1 Outlet Adapter, $25, Nordstrom. I like this adapter because it’s all in one compact unit, rather than a bag of misc. adapters.
- Luggage Tags, $7.99, Target. I have a few of these luggage tags and they have never broken or fallen off!
- ‘TSA Pop’ Gift Set (pink), $35, Nordstrom. This set includes a clear cosmetics case (a must for lip glosses going through security!), a luggage tag and sleep mask – all with cute phrases on them!
- Travel Blanket, $30, Nordstrom. This is ultra soft and can fold up in a case to act as a pillow, too!
- ‘Roll With It’ Jewelry Roll, $42, Stella&Dot. These are great for keeping jewelry tangle free! This one also comes in Indigo Ikat Pattern. Want more? Check out our article on How to Pack Jewelry.
- Digital Luggage Scale, $19.99, Target. I never leave home without one of these! I don’t like to play “luggage weight roulette” at the airport after I’ve been shopping on vacation!
- Pinch Provisions ‘Mini-mergency Kit (for her)’, $18, Nordstrom. This little bag comes with all sorts of emergency items such as earring backs, mending kit, stain remover and more.
- Flight 001 ‘Go Clean’ Bags, prices vary, Nordstrom. These bags are great for keeping things clean and organized in your suitcase. My favorites are Shoes (shown, $24, Nordstrom), Wet Swimsuit (shown, $18, Nordstrom), Heels ($00, Nordstrom) and Laundry ($00, Nordstrom).
- In-Hear Headphones – Bose SoundSport, $129.95, Nordstrom. In-ear headphones make all the difference on an airplane!
- Weekender Bag, $129, Forge Collection – Mother Co. This great made-in-Canada bag is the perfect size for a weekend away, and its durable construction makes it safe in checked baggage, too.
- Travel Pillow (Memory Foam), $36.99, Target. Anyone who has ever been on a long flight knows how great these can be!
For more great travel items, check out our Travel Page!