Laughter is one of the greatest gifts! Each of these books is full of hilarious anecdotes and stories for every sense of humour!
- Scrappy Little Nobody – Anna Kendrick ($21.50, IndigoChapters). I was so excited for this book, I actually pre-ordered it for myself and a friend! “With her razor-sharp wit, Anna recounts the absurdities she’s experienced on her way to and from the heart of pop culture as only she can.” Perfect for fans of her movies or anyone who loves a book of hilarious pop culture references.
- Talking As Fast As I Can – Lauren Graham ($22.50, IndigoChapters). I can’t wait to read this book! I’m a huge fan of Lauren Graham and all of her work. “In this collection of personal essays, the beloved star of Gilmore Girls and Parenthood reveals stories about life, love, and working as a woman in Hollywood—along with behind-the-scenes dispatches from the set of the new Gilmore Girls, where she plays the fast-talking Lorelai Gilmore once again.” Pick this one up for the Gilmore Girls fan on your list!
- The Daily Show (The Book): An Oral History – Chris Smith ($24, IndigoChapters). I miss Jon Stewart, don’t you? This book is sure to ease the pain of those mourning a changing of the guard at The Daily Show!
- You’ll Grow Out of It – Jessi Klein ($28.50, IndigoChapters). In this book, comedienne Jessi Kline hilariously, and candidly, explores the journey of the twenty-first century woman. This is the perfect gift for your gal pal!
- Canada – Mike Myers ($24.50, IndigoChapters). In this hilarious book, “Mike Myers writes from the (true patriot) heart about his 53-year relationship with his beloved Canada.” Perfect for that hard-to-buy-for person on your list!
- The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo – Amy Schumer ($22.50, IndigoChapters). Vogue said it best: “Amy Schumer’s book will make you love her even more. For a comedian of unbridled (and generally hilarious) causticity, Schumer has written a probing, confessional, unguarded, and, yes, majorly humanizing non-memoir, a book that trades less on sarcasm, and more on emotional resonance.”
- Born a Crime – Trevor Noah ($21.50, IndigoChapters). This is a great way to get to know the host of The Daily Show. His tales from childhood are sure to be both eye opening and hilarious, as only he could tell them.
Looking for more hilarious books? Check out our 2015 Comedy Book Guide!
Shop These Books